Home Improvement Rebate with ENERGY STAR®
Your selected improvements must be installed by a contractor to qualify for the rebate. Some exceptions do apply.
- You must use a certified contractor from the provided list.
- Implement at least one "qualifying" improvement recommended by your contractor.
- You can still qualify for the rebate by implementing a second improvement.
- Excluded: improvements of gas-only equipment (i.e. gas tankless water heater) and improvements associated with other KCP&L programs.
- Example: If you upgrade your heating and cooling equipment and receive a Cool Homes rebate, you are not eligible to receive the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR rebate for that same improvement.