Billing & Payment Options
Online Account Access
What is AccountLink®?
AccountLink is a free service available to KCP&L customers to help you manage your electricity usage. You can securely access your personal account and billing information anytime, as well as make payments online with AccountLink.
We created AccountLink to provide you in-depth information about your personal account, such as:
- Online Payment - Pay one time or automatically with your credit or debit card, or through your bank account
- Bill Comparison - View side-by-side comparisons of current and prior bills
- Daily Usage - Track usage by day courtesy of our wireless meter-reading network
- Transaction History - View detailed, real-time account of your billing and payment history
- Bill Notifications - Receive e-mail notices when you are billed
Become an AccountLink Customer
Before accessing your account for the first time, you must register by completing the online registration form. You will provide your account number, a user name, password and e-mail address. Your registration will be processed and available for viewing within an hour, (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays). A confirmation of your successful registration will be e-mailed to you.
Check in as often as you like, whenever you like. AccountLink is available around-the-clock, and the data is updated daily. If you're already a registered AccountLink user, proceed directly to the login page.
If you forget your password, AccountLink includes a process for recovering the password using your own pre-defined clue. Customer Service Representatives do not have access to your registration information. To view your personal account information you must have an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) enabled browser such as Internet Explorer (5.5 or later), Netscape (6 or later) or Firefox (6 or later).
Send comments and questions to: AccountLink