Billing & Payment Options
AccountLink - small and medium business
How AccountLink can help your business:
Online access may not be the answer to all your business-related problems, but it can help:
- Manage multiple accounts - Sign up any number of accounts for access under one password
- Share information among users - Multiple users can have access to the same accounts
- Faster payment - E-mail notices, combined with electronic payment, make it easy to pay on time
- Convenient storage - Online records include 24 months of billing and transaction history
- Budgeting - Customizable reports help with electricity budgeting and tracking
Become an AccountLink Customer:
Register for AccountLink by completing the online registration form. All you need to get started is your KCP&L account number and an e-mail address. Your registration will be processed and available for viewing within minutes. A confirmation of your successful registration will be e-mailed to you.
After log-in you can add additional accounts using the "Add accounts" link on the My Account Info screen.
On subsequent visits you only provide your user name and password to access your account information. Check in as often as you like, whenever you like. AccountLink is available around-the-clock and the data is updated daily.
What you can do on AccountLink:
Viewing and paying bills is the most used activity, but here are some other popular features you'll find on AccountLink:
- Bill Comparison - View side-by-side comparisons of current and prior bills
- Daily Usage - Track usage by day courtesy of our wireless meter-reading network
- Transaction History - View detailed, real-time account of your billing and payment history
- Bill Notifications - Receive e-mail notices when your bill is issued
- Bill Confirmations - Receive e-mail notices when you make an online payment
- Service Orders - Issue an online order to transfer or turn off service
- Contact Us - Convenient link to e-mail and phone contacts at KCP&L
If you're already a registered AccountLink user, proceed directly to the
If you forget your password, AccountLink includes a process for recovering the password using your own pre-defined clue. Customer Care Representatives do not have access to your registration information.
To view your personal account information you must have an SSL or TLS-enabled browser such as Internet Explorer , Firefox or Netscape.